Dunkin' Donuts is the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin' Donuts sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.

At the end of 2011, there were 10,083 Dunkin' Donuts stores worldwide, including 7,015 franchised restaurants in 36 United States and 3,068 international shops in 32 countries.

Logo

Logo

Search

Pumpkin Spice Muffins


Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Dunkin Donuts Copycat Recipe

Makes 10

1 box of spice cake
1 (30 oz.) can pumpkin pie Mix (puree of pumpkin with spice)
1 (3.4 oz)  box instant vanilla pudding
2 eggs slightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
1 tablespoon sour cream
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup brown sugar

In a bowl combine cake mix, pumpkin, pudding and vanilla. Add sour cream, eggs, oil, spice, and mix well. Once combined scoop one large scoop into lined cupcake cups. sprinkle each one with brown sugar and place on stone, or cookie sheet. bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 30 min or until toothpick comes out clean

1 comment:

  1. Usually I don't leave messages like this, but I just have to say something - this recipe did not work for me! I bake a lot and usually do not have any problems. I was doing a lot of research and finally decided on this recipe - I loved the spice cake mix and thought that would add great flavor. I was planning on making these to bring to work as a token of appreciation. Also taking a few to my son's daycare - all in the spirit of Thanksgiving. So yesterday after work I rushed, got all the ingredients and making it was easy - the batter was a beautiful consistency and I had full confidence in it. I did make the comment to my husband though that it was a 'heavy' batter. Well it doesn't bake well at all! All looks good and everything, after 30 min they were not quite done so I left them in there a little longer. By the time I returned they had fallen in... I was so disappointed. So I start up a second batch - thank goodness I bought enough ingredients. This time I baked it longer from the start... more like 40 minutes. The toothpick came out clear and I was happy. Took them out of the oven to cool and went to bed - by this time it was well into the night. This morning I walk up to 18 more muffins that fell in. Looked horrible so I didn't bring it to work...
    Super disappointed. The recipe says it makes 10. Well that might be for a super big muffin pan. I had so much batter that after using all I had, I still had batter left after filling 18 muffin pan slots. So I'm not sure what happened - maybe I was off on a day of baking but something just didn't work right with this recipe. Perhaps someone else will have more luck!

    ReplyDelete